Let us help you get started. Thank you for choosing HIMTEL callings for connecting your loved ones. To help you get started with calling experience we have designed user-friendly instructions especially for the new customers like you.
Let’s get started with creating an account in himtel.com
- First go to sign up link
- Fill up the required info’s. i.e. Your name, email address, billing info’s, contact number etc. & proceed the page.
- After you create an account, you’ll receive a login confirmation on screen and in your registered email.
- Get your user id & auto generated password to login to himtel.com.
- Sign in with your id & password, later you can change your password in my account section.
- Go to add balance tab .
- Select the amount you’d like to add .
- Select the payment method whether you are paying through paypal or verisign.
- Select the card type & enter the required information. i.e. Card no., expiry date , cvv code etc.
- Click on proceed button.
- In next page verify all your filled up details & confirm the order.
- Now your pin is recharged & balance is added on the pin.
Making a Call: Dialing Procedure
- Dial Access Number (Local/Toll Free).
- Enter PIN when prompted.
- Enter country code + area code + number+ # (pound key).
- Press * once to disconnect a call and make another call.
- To call Nepal Mobile/cell: 011+977+mobile number.
- To call Nepal- Ktm: Dial 011+977+1(area code of Ktm)+7digits number.
- To call landline outside Ktm: 011+977+area code with no zero (i.e 61 for Pokhara)+number.
Please note: Accessing the PIN using Toll Free will incur 2 cents more than as advertised for the local access route.
If you require any further assistance, please visit support center.